SENIOR PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
• Can be taken indoors or out Photos should be waist up pose. No full body shots.
• No hands near face – arms and hands should not be above the waist.
• No knees blocking the body.
• Student must be sitting or standing. No photo of students lying on the ground.
• Clothing and jewelry must be in accordance with school dress code guidelines.
• No low necklines (no cleavage showing).
• No hand gestures or hand signs.
• Scenery (trees, rocks, columns, etc.) should not block the view of the student and should be appropriate for school.
• Either indoor or outdoor photos are accepted.
• Background must be simple and uncluttered (Simple backgrounds work the best).
• No black and white photos; must be in color.
• No texture, name stamping, embossing, logo, or date stamp.
• Photo MUST BE VERTICAL. Horizontal photos will not work with yearbook formatting.
The deadline for Senior pictures was December 1