To report a student absent please call 425-204-4210
Absences may also be reported via e-mail, be sure to include students name, date and reason student is missing school, to: HazenAttendance@rentonschools.us
Hazen High School
6:30AM – 3:00PM
PLEASE ALLOW 48 hrs. FOR ATTENDANCE CHANGES TO OCCUR ON YOUR STUDENTS' RECORDS.
This includes but is not limited to excused absences due to sports, field trips, and events that happen inside the school. Thank you!
· Renton School District calls parents/guardians daily regarding an absence that day.
· A letter is mailed bi-weekly to parents of students who have at least 3 unexcused absences.
· Parents/Guardians should excuse the absences within two days of the absence.
· Absences older than 2 weeks will no longer be excused.
· Students, it is your responsibility to keep track of your attendance. Check Skyward frequently for current attendance information.
· For any discrepancies, come to the Attendance Office.