- There is a $5.00 fee payable by credit/debit card using the Online Payment System or by mailing a check. Attach receipt to your transcript request along with a copy of photo ID. *Paying the fee without submitting the documents will not initiate a request.
- The fee is waived for current students and those who graduated within the past year.
- You can email, mail or fax the form. (Contact information is on the top of the transcript request form)
- There is a 48 hour turnaround time.
Diplomas are a one-time only, ceremonial item. Copies are not available.
If a student is over 18 and another person (family member, friend, etc) wishes to receive the given student's transcript, a letter written by the student must be provided with the person's name and a copy of the student's Driver's License as well as identification of the person who wishes to receive the transcript.
Please review the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act if you have any questions regarding Student and Family Privacy Rights.
To pay the $5.00 fee
*Paying the fee does not initiate a request. A request form with a receipt and photo ID must be sent to a school or the district office for processing.
- Go to the Online Payment System
- Create an account.
- Once done, click "Shop".
- Choose "District Office"
- Select "District Office" again.
- Select "Miscellaneous".
- Then "Add" transcript(s).
- Select "Checkout".
- Enter your payment information.
- Review information.
- Select "Pay Now".