Class of 2020
Information posted on this page will be updated when appropriate as decision are made re: information relevant to the Class of 2020.
High School Virtual Graduation
Celebrations will premier Monday night, June 15 at 7 p.m. on the district's YouTube page. Each of our four high schools have a gradation celebration video that can be enjoyed by students, families, and staff.
If for any reason during the Monday night premier our YouTube page falters, here is a back-up web location for Monday night’s viewing (these locations will not be available after Monday night; though the videos will remain on the district YouTube page):
Hazen High: https://vimeo.com/427726624/34b0fc6e82
Lindbergh High: https://vimeo.com/428380833/0da2cc71bc
Renton High: https://vimeo.com/428201366/1f5a1dc563
Talley High: https://vimeo.com/426458497/f93e37b4ff
Additionally, the City of Renton Channel 21 will air the virtual gradation celebrations. Each school’s video will air twice next week at these dates/times:
Hazen High School: Tuesday 6/16 and Thursday 6/18 at 12 p.m.
Lindbergh High School: Tuesday 6/16 and Thursday 6/18 at 4 p.m.
Renton High School: Wednesday 6/17 and Friday 6/19 at 11 a.m.
Talley High School: Wednesday 6/17 and Friday 6/19 at 5 p.m.
- What classes can I waive?
- Only some of my current classes were included in the letter about the Emergency Credit Waiver; why weren’t the other classes included?
- Do I have to waive all of the classes listed in the email/letter, or can I just choose one/some?
- Should I request a Credit Waiver for one (or some) of my 3rd trimester classes?
- How do know if I need the Credit Waiver?
- What impact would waiving my class(es) have on my college admissions?
- I am a Running Start student, currently taking a class at the college that I need for my high school diploma. Can I use the Credit Waiver for this class?
- Can I wait to decide on the waiver until the teacher has posted my final grade?
- How will Waived Courses appear on my high school transcript?
- How many total credits do I need to graduate?
- How does taking the waiver impact my cumulative GPA?
- Why aren’t my credit retrieval classes listed as classes I can use the Emergency Waiver for?