Renton Memorial Stadium
**The joggers gate public access program is being suspended until further notice, with no new keys being issued. No exceptions will be made.
Renton Memorial Stadium is owned and operated by the Renton School District, with primary use by our three high schools, for football games, soccer matches and both high school and middle school track and field meets.
- All-weather artificial turf field surrounded by an all-weather rubberized track
- The facility has covered seating for approximately 5,500
- Originally constructed in 1948
- In 2011 a $7 million renovation project took place thanks to voter support of a school construction bond measure in May 2008. Improvements included upgraded grandstands, roof, plumbing and electrical systems, new ticket booths, new wheelchair platforms and wheelchair lifts, new press boxes, widened walkways, new finishes, and a thermal envelope that complies with the 2006 Washington State Energy Code.
- Other improvements include a new turf field, a new scoreboard, resurfaced shot put pads, new discus cages, and renovated throwing events area, a resurfaced pole vault area and ball-control fencing on the ends of the field.
Renton School District has synthetic turf fields at both Hazen High School and Lindbergh High School available for rent.
The grass fields at most district schools are rented by season at no charge.
All district property is smoke free and alcohol free, no exceptions.
A Certificate of Insurance naming the Renton School District as additionally insured for $1,000,000.00 is required for all rentals. Some insurance companies will issue an event policy for one-day use, costing about $300.00.
For availability and quotes contact the district's Athletics Office at 425-204-2423 or email inquiries to Rita Baccus.