Athletic Registration/Clearing for Fall Sports 2019
Physicals are now good for 2 years. If your student had a physical done this past school year, it will be good for Fall Sports.
Football starts August 21st. All other sports August 26th. (Girls soccer, girls swim, co-ed golf, volleyball, XC and boys tennis)
In an effort to expedite the clearing process, we are testing a new process.
To avoid coming into the office:
You have a current physical of file with Ms. Olson or it was given to the coach this summer
You have registered on Family ID (opens August 1st) and received a confirmation email.
You have paid the sports fee on line
You have paid for the ASB card on line
If all of the above has been completed, your coach will receive a confirmation that the athlete is cleared, nothing further needs to be done.
In Office Clearing
Hours of clearing are:
August 12-16 8:30am-12:00p.m.
August 19 - 22 8:30am-12:00p.m.
No clearing Friday August 23
1. Start in the ASB office to pay the sports fee** and the ASB card (all fines must be cleared)
2. Bring clearing ticket into main office with physical and give to Ms. Olson.
**Please note: If you qualify for the Free and Reduced lunch program, you must come into the office to clear. Please have your letter of roof with you. the fee is $37.50 in leiu of $75.00.
Parent/Athlete Step-by-Step Athletic Registration Instructions:
1. Go to https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school
2. To create a new account click "Sign Up" (top right corner of page). ( or go to your existing account)
3. Click “Sign up as a Family or Individual”.
4. Complete the registration questions, then click the “I agree” statement and click "Sign Up".
5. Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com
6. Then, you will Log into Hazen’s FamilyID webpage (https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school)and select 2019 Spring Athletic Registration (under our team pictures).
7. Complete the FamilyID online registration and click the “Save & Continue” button.
8. Review the Registration Details and click “Confirm Registration”
9. Review Payment description and click “I Agree-Confirm My Registration”. You do not pay on this website, so just click thru it! Once your Registration is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation. Print out a copy or take a screenshot and show it to Ms. Olson at clearing.
10. Pay ASB and Athletic Participation Fees either at the ASB office or online at https://payments.rentonschools.us/ . Take a Screenshot to show it’s been paid. Download the Running Start form if you are attending another school.
11. Starting February 4th, you can stop by the ASB office and pick up the “Athletic Clearance Checklist” which verifies all fines, ASB card and sports fee have been paid or cleared.
12. Clearing starts on February 4th. You can turn in the completed “Athletic Clearance Checklist” and Physical Examination Form to the Athletic Office during lunch and after school until 3:00pm. There is NO clearing on Friday, February 15th. A student will not practice on the same day they clear after the season starts.
**Athletes may not participate in practice until all 12 steps are completed and the athletic office reviews and clears athletes for practice participation and have provided the coach with an emergency card**
For questions, please contact Vicki Olson (Admin Asst. Athletics) firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 425-204-4250